Photography around the world

Have you ever even thought about photography in Korea? I've been taking pictures of all sorts of things since I got my first camera last Christmas (my grandparents gave me, my brother, and my sister each a camera). There are so many things to take pictures of here in Seoul!

Here are some of my favorite pictures that I took here all around Korea (and a few from Bali).
I was trying to get a picture of a spider and was going to delete the picture
when I saw how cool the tree itself looked.
I like to get cool perspective shots like this.
My dad likes to paraglide, so I got these pics while I was waiting for him to land at Yongin.
A cool banana spider I saw on a hike at Yongin.
I really liked this flower that I saw outside my apartment. The flower itself is very small.
One more paraglider (this time not my dad).
Full moon over Seoul. Taken from my 22-story-high window.
As I said before, I like perspective shots: have you ever looked straight up a tree?
Ever since I got to Korea, I have raised praying mantids.
but only now have I started taking pictures of them. Here is one of my females this year.
I was trying to just get the mantis, but when I saw the building in the background and the clouds,
 I decided to make them part of the picture.
Army helicopters fly right by our apartment to Yongsan. This is probably my 2nd favorite picture of them. 
This is also my 2nd favorite (they tied) with the copter flying right over Seoul.
I was very lucky to get this Chinook picture when Secretary of Defense Hagel
came to Korea this year.  
This is a helicopter I captured while walking home from soccer practice (this is my favorite). The buildings are Park Towers.
A helicopter flew right over me taking off.
This is also tied for first place of my helicopter pictures.


I love seeing this tree from my window.
Everything else around it is so plain but the tree is bright yellow.
The sunrises from our apartment are beautiful.
I got this picture flying to Bali.
We flew over this pretty little island ( I guess it's only little from in the plane).
I really liked these clouds over the ocean.
Balinese beach scene at Amed.
Balinese ocean sunset
I guess the main reason I take pictures isn't just because they look cool. It's that they help me remember the cool places I've been to and the cool things I've seen.

Comments