A bit about me . . .

Hi, everyone, I'm a kid in the world just like you; let me tell you my story.

I was born in Utah and by the time I was 9 I had already moved 12 times! Now, I'm at the end of my third year year in Seoul, South Korea (this is the longest I've ever lived in one place!).
I want to be an engineer when I grow up. My favorite things include, SOCCER (been playing for 8 years!), four-square, maze drawing, ping pong, photography, raising and housing insects, and keeping lots of pets (crayfish, future snake, praying mantis, etc.). As I said before I've been in Seoul for three years, and I've been through lots of adventures, like the time I got lost with my friend at the Zoo, or the time when we went to the mud festival, camping and hiking at Yongin (where we spend the day while my dad is paragliding), or even the time when we broke down in an uncharted minuscule village on the way home from Chinhae (an awesome place on the southern tip of Korea).  But those are stories for a different post. This is the introduction.
My second night in Seoul at Myeongdong street market--you're seriously telling
me that's food?!
When I first got to Korea, I was terrified! Now though, I feel perfectly at home. In all my moves, I have never really not liked any of the places I've lived in, at least by the end. That just goes to tell that the only difference from terrified me to me now is time. So if you're just getting ready to move or have just moved, don't worry, there's hope. (-:

I'm writing this blog to tell my experiences, to make new friends, and to share my adventures.  Some of them are funny, some of them are scary, and some of them are hard to believe really happened to me.  I hope you'll enjoy reading.

Comments